- Customized test prep counseling to zero in on the strengths and weaknesses of the student, creating a tailored plan to meet his/her individual needs and goals.
- Create a customized report of the needed standardized test scores for applying to 8 colleges. Create the necessary steps and goals to work towards these test score requirements.
- 2 full-length practice tests. The diagnostic tests are scored and analyzed to provide each student an individualized assessment of their performance, as well as recommendations on which test is most appropriate for their abilities. This preliminary evaluation ensures the best use of time and resources.
- Customized diagnostic test result report showing the outcome of the test along with an analysis of the results.
- Two 1:1 review sessions which will be used to discuss what strategies and adjustments which can be made to further improve test results.
- 8 weekly review and practice sessions designed to review the concepts covered in each test section. Each lesson will provide a thorough foundation of the concept through guided practice and test questions. The sesions allow the student to see what type of questions are asked on the test, as well as what formatting to expect on the test.
- Students will pracitce what they’ve learned though an additional 60-minutes of email instruction, homework, and assignments during the week
- Inclusion in the Cram Session before the test they are signed up to take it. In these sessions, tutors present additional concepts and testing strategies for the types of questions that will be on the different sections of the standardized test. Practice is truly the key to success in a cram session! The cram session will provide an additional 8 hours of structured prep!
Looking for more?
Are you at the beginning of the college admissions and applications journey? Looking for college guidance as well as test prep to get you through the standardized testing? The College Pathway is a complete program to guide you from start to finish:
Do you know you need to apply to colleges but aren’t sure which ones are the best fit for you? Or even which major you are interested in? We recommend you review this course in addition to the college application protocol course:
After you’ve found the perfect colleges to apply to, it’s time to fill out the applications. We can guide you in that process: